Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: developing in the U.S. - not walmart-

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NyxMacSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was on this forum a while ago. I recall that there was a place that I can send my super 8 film for developing. I didn't save the link. Does anyone know where I can have my film developed? My closest Wal-Mart is 150 miles away, so I don't consider that an option.
    Thanks for your patience, I'm sure this question has been asked 100's of times.
    Thanks!
    Heather smile

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check The 8mm Film Format Metadirectory for labs.

    Both Wal-Mart and Target send super8 to Dwayne's Photo according to the Metadirectory. You might want to deal directly with them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got some really bad scratches frrom Dwayne's. I am going to send them another roll but as of now I am a bit ticked off. It really sucks when you spend six days in Spain shooting a comercial and you footage comes back jacked!!! I may go back to Kodak.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •